Monday, July 21, 2008

Extraordinary Service

From: Dot M.
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 12:08 PM
To: r@ usa express moving .com
Subject: RE: Hi Dot

Hi R.,

I wanted to take a few minutes to convey my thoughts on my move, as the service and end results were nothing less than extraordinary!

The movers arrived on time and did a fabulous job in moving and packing/wrapping the furniture to ensure it was not damaged. My new house was on the third floor and I have some large pieces of furniture, that required many twists and turns to get into the rooms. At times, we thought no it's not going to fit in - but the gentlemen did it. The heat was overwhelming as well, which only added to the task as hand - at no time did they display frustration, they were always friendly professional and extremely customer focused.

I would highly recommend your firm to anyone. Thank you again for making our move as easy as possible.

Kind Regards,
Dot M.

No comments: