Thursday, July 31, 2008

Men were Professional and Detail

From: V@aol.com
To: C@ usa express moving .com
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 2:51 PM
Subject: Fwd: USA Express Moving

C:

I've been extremely busy but just completed the survey on your three employees who just moved me May 14th. You can use me as a reference but do not reflect my phone number or personal information.

Survey contents:

This was the best moving experience I have ever had. All the men were professional, detail and careful with my items. I have never seen anyone move items in such an organized and fast manner, you would have to witness it to believe it. Should I move again, I will be requesting this company with the same guys (Frank the Forman and 2 helpers Donald and Joaquin), very impressive!

The one thing I would suggest to the company, give the Forman a credit card machine!!! It looks more professional than the current method being use.

Sincerely,

Peggy B.

No comments: